- Must-have professional makeup brushes for makeup beginners, containing face, eyeshadow and eyebrow brushes.
- Ergonomic handle and fluffy nylon hair.
1. Fine Eyeliner Brush:Use to apply liquid or cream liner with its fine and flat brush designed.
2. Angled Eyebrow Brush: Blend brow gel and powder into eyebrow.
3. Angled Blending Brush:From the end of the eye slowly draw a circle to the eye head ,can be blended several times
4. Medium Shadow Brush: Use to apply eyeshadow on upper eyelids as bottom color.
5. Flame Shape Blending Brush: Blending the eye shadow naturally.
6. Tapered Camouflage Brush: Use to apply concealer on small area for its tapered shape.
7. Angled Nose Contouring Brush: Dip proper amount contour powder on both side of nose bridge and blend it naturally.
8. Highlight Brush: Use to apply highlighter on small area like brow bone, chin, nose bridge, etc.
9. Oval Concealer Brush: Use to apply foundation or concealer. For concealer use, use on under eye area and blend the concealer into the skin.
10. Flame Highlight Brush:Use to apply highlighter on cheek bone.
11. Blush Brush: Use to apply blush on cheek because of its fluffy brush and round shape.
12. Angled Contour Brush: Use to apply contour powder or cream to sculpt the face figure because of its angled shape.
13. Powder Brush: Use to dip loose powder to set or bake your makeup to achieve a natural effect because of its fluffy and soft brush.